Hello all,

I added edited my /etc/ietd.conf in my target and restarted - now it
has a different target-lun exported;  I try to stop and start my iscsi-
initiator, and it is unable to "read" the NEW target, but seems like
there is some log it is reading and persistently wants to load the old
target-lun even after I stop'ed the iscsi service and ensured that the
PIDs are gone:

service iscsi start
iscsid dead but pid file exists
Turning off network shutdown. Starting iSCSI daemon:       [  OK  ]
                                                           [  OK  ]
Setting up iSCSI targets: Login session [iface: default, target: iqn.
2001-04.com.mylab:storage.disktest, portal: 192.168.17.1,3260]
Login session [iface: default, target: iqn.2008-04.com.mylab:storage.
00A0D1E35826, portal: 192.168.17.3,3260]
iscsiadm: initiator reported error (5 - encountered iSCSI login
failure)
iscsiadm: Could not log into all portals. Err 107.

Can someone please let me know where the log exists in the iscsi-
initiator?  or anyway to allow the initiator software to "refresh" and
rediscover?

thanks in advance!

Best,

Vince