Hello,

While I was mounting a target,
I unbinded what I was mounting and I found the mounted file system turn
into readonly mode about 2 minutes later.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# tgtadm --lld iscsi --op bind --mode target --tid 2  -I
10.1.1.0/24

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 10.1.1.146,3260]# time dd if=/dev/zero of=/mnt/sda5/1G
bs=1024K
count=1000
dd: opening `/mnt/sda5/1G': Read-only file system

real    0m0.001s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.001s
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 10.1.1.146,3260]#

Is there timeout for the mounted target which has been unbinded? How can I
fix the timeout?
I also would like to know how can I recover from Read-only file system
without restart iscsi or tgtd service.

Thank you.
-Sean