Hi Mike,

I can't compile 865.15:

login.o: In function `resolve_address':
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/open-iscsi-2.0-865.15/usr/login.c:168: warning:
Using 'getaddrinfo' in statically linked applications requires at
runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for linking

So I can't try that out. And yes, the firmware was updated as well. So
it is difficult for me to track it down.
Did you see any particular in the wireshark log?

Albert