Thanks for the response!!  I will thoroughly review the readme and
feedback any observations.

One question - how do I check whether the config parameter change has
been set correctly?  Do I just look at the config file in the
/etc/iscsi/nodes/.... etc..../default?  does not seem to show in
iscsiadm -m session -P <1, 2 or 3> level....

thanks again - I am running a script overnight to soak and see if any
networking hiccups would reproduce the symptoms now that I have
changed the timeout value ...

- a.

--
A S P A S I A