Hi all,

I've been using open-iscsi to set up an IBM Ultrium LTO-4 tape drive.
I can connect and transfer files and everything, but the maximum read
or write speed I can get is like 16MB/s by tweaking the block size.  I
am on a gigabit network, which the tape drive supports.  The drive
specifications rate it at 30MB/s so I'm off by 50%.  Does anyone know
what I can do to get the speed up to scratch?  I'm pretty much a Linux/
network newbie so I no idea if its an open-iscsi tweak or a network
tweak that I could possibly do.  Also, I checked and my network card
only supports MTU=1500, if that matters.