On Aug 26, 6:23 am, "Erez Zilber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM, v42bis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Just saw the thread about rhel5 symbol problems, which seems to be my
> > issue. Tried to apply the patch from Erez to 869.2 source, but it
> > failed :(
>
> Try the attached patch.
>
> Erez
>
>  Add-compat-patch-for-RHEL-5.2.patch

Thanks, Erez. That patch worked on 869.2. I am getting some warnings
on boot/module load:

Starting iSCSI initiator service: iscsidLoading iSCSI transport class
v2.0-869.
iscsi: registered transport (tcp)
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_setup
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_setup
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_verify_itt
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_verify_itt
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol
iscsi_session_recovery_timedout
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_session_recovery_timedout
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_bind
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_bind
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol class_to_transport_session
ib_iser: Unknown symbol class_to_transport_session
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_failure
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_failure
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_complete_pdu
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_complete_pdu
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_register_transport
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_register_transport
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_set_param
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_set_param
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_get_param
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_get_param
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_teardown
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_teardown
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_session_get_param
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_session_get_param
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_send_pdu
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_send_pdu
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_start
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_start
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol
iscsi_prep_unsolicit_data_pdu
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_prep_unsolicit_data_pdu
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_free_mgmt_task
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_free_mgmt_task
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_session_setup2
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_session_teardown
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_session_teardown
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_unregister_transport
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_unregister_transport
ib_iser: disagrees about version of symbol iscsi_conn_stop
ib_iser: Unknown symbol iscsi_conn_stop
.
Setting up iSCSI targets:iscsiadm: No records found!

Any idea what might cause this?