Hi,

On a ISCSI target, I set up a CHAP username and password by using
Ä°QSTOR web user interface. From initiator i succeded to discover the
target's disks but i can not login to it. I couldnt find which part to
change on /etc/iscsi/iscsi.conf file. Here as it is;

# *************
# CHAP Settings
# *************

# To enable CHAP authentication set node.session.auth.authmethod
# to CHAP. The default is None.
#node.session.auth.authmethod = CHAP

# To set a CHAP username and password for initiator
# authentication by the target(s), uncomment the following lines:
#node.session.auth.username =****
#node.session.auth.password = ****

# To set a CHAP username and password for target(s)
# authentication by the initiator, uncomment the following lines:
node.session.auth.username_in = ******
node.session.auth.password_in = *****

# To enable CHAP authentication for a discovery session to the target
# set discovery.sendtargets.auth.authmethod to CHAP. The default is
None.
discovery.sendtargets.auth.authmethod = CHAP

# To set a discovery session CHAP username and password for the
initiator
# authentication by the target(s), uncomment the following lines:
discovery.sendtargets.auth.username = ****
discovery.sendtargets.auth.password = *****

# To set a discovery session CHAP username and password for target(s)
# authentication by the initiator, uncomment the following lines:
#discovery.sendtargets.auth.username_in = ****
#discovery.sendtargets.auth.password_in = ****

Here is the target;

r...@scnxs:~# iscsiadm -m node -P 1
Target: iqn.sagres.C0P0
    Portal: 10.5.5.107:3260,2
        Iface Name: iface0

When i try to logon,i get this error;

iscsiadm -m node -T iqn.sagres.C0P0 -p 10.5.5.107:3260 -l
Login session [iface: iface0, target: iqn.sagres.C0P0, portal:
10.5.5.107,3260]
iscsiadm: initiator reported error (4 - encountered connection
failure)
iscsiadm: Could not execute operation on all records. Err 107.

I may post the /etc/iscsi/nodes/iqn.sagres.C0P0/10.5.5.107,3260  file
and any other file if wanted.

Thanks,

Belp