On 09/01/2009 01:28 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
> The latest bnx2i code is in James bnx2i tree. linux-2.6-iscsi does not
> have your cid changes yet. I am updating to James's tree now.
>
> However, the kernel patch will apply to James's tree as is, so you can
> go ahead and use it.

It looks like James's tree is missing the GFP_ATOMIC iscsi_offload_msg
patch you guys did because that went through Dave. It might be missing
other bnx2 stuff too.

How are you guys syncing your stuff when it some of it is in Dave's tree
and some of it is in James's tree? Do you just figure out where it is
then pull from each tree?