What do you mean that it can not log in or log out ?

lsmod shows the following output when I grep for bnx

# lsmod | grep bnx
bnx2i                  99104  0
cnic                   72984  1 bnx2i
scsi_transport_iscsi    67153  5 bnx2i,ib_iser,iscsi_tcp,libiscsi
bnx2                  208520  0
scsi_mod              196569  9
bnx2i,ib_iser,iscsi_tcp,libiscsi,scsi_transport_iscsi,sg,scsi_dh,cciss,sd_mod

That must mean that the iscsi module is loaded. But how do I ensure
that I am using the iscsi offload transport which is offered by the
NIC ? Again, I am trying to understand what is happening in the
documentation provided by HP in
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01309558/c01309558.pdf

According to this document the binding to the Accelerated iSCSI
offload is done by updating the node.transport_name property of the
node with the transport name for the NIC which is listed in the
following command

# dmesg | grep "bnx2i: netif"

>From this command I can see that the transport name is
bcm570x-410100.

But if I list the node properties

# iscsiadm --mode node --targetname <targetname> -P 3

I can not see that there is any property with the name
node.transport_name. Only iface.transport_name.

Where can I see the current value of the node.transport_name
property ?