open-iscsi sends nop-outs to the target. If the target responds quick
enough, we don't get a timeout. I'd like to know (for internal debug
purposes) how many times the ping timer almost expired. This sounds
like a useful feature also for other open-iscsi developers/users.

I was thinking about adding the following mechanism:

1. Add an array of some length to store long nop-outs. Protect it with
some lock.
2. If a nop-in (as a response to nop-out) was received after >= 0.7 *
ping_to (or 0.8 or whatever), add some info about it to the array
(when was the nop-out sent, how much time until we got a nop-in etc).
3. The array should be used in a cyclic way - when it gets full,
overwrite the 1st entry.
4. We can dump the info from the array from time to time or the user
may use iscsiadm to do that. When this is done, we can delete the
contents of the array.

Comments? Objections?

Erez