Hi all,

I got some problems when I set up iface. The initiator node has two
NIC eth0 is eth1. I set up eth0 to connect the router by browsing Web.
And eth1 will link to a disk array. In the default mode iscsi will log
in the target machine by using eth0 so I wanna change into eth1.

I followed steps by the doc Open-ISCSI provide. However, I doubt there
are some mistakes the doc may have. In the file /etc/iscsi/iface0 I
have added necessary information like
iface.transport_name = tcp
iface.hwaddress = XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

But it seems useless. Because when I use command
iscsiadm -m iface
That doesn't show the iface0 just default and iser.

And One thing makes me confused, which file I REALLY need to set up
iface? Because the Open-ISCSI doc mentioned /etc/iscsi/ifaceX this
file, /etc/iscsi/ifaces file and even /etc/iscsi/ifaces/ifaceX this
file. Obviously file names and folder names cannot be the same. But
why it happen in this doc?

So I hope someone could show me a correct steps to set up ifaces. My
OS is Cent OS 5.4.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Eric