Hi Mike,

I'm just reviewing this for the iser disconnect change we're discussing,
and I noted that stop conn is called after ep_disconnect. I wasn't sure if
this is needed, or maybe bug or just something we can live with...

Here's the sequence of events I have collected with the RHEL 5.4 initiator
(6.2.0.871-0.10.el5), for what it worth, I was running over 2.6.33.

The number on the left is the line number in the attached file.
I just did login and after few seconds logout from the command line.

48      kep_connect
53      kep_bind
94      kcreate_session
133     kcreate_conn