Hi

I am a newcomer on this group and  I just own an 2xEquallogic PS6000
that I use on linux.

I am facing strange unwanted computer reboot using iscsi with this
Equallogic

This problem is easily reproducible on different hardware/software
combination.
the first computer is Debian 5/Lenny x86-64 with a Broadcom
Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
the second one is Centos 5.4 x86-64 with Intel Corporation 82546GB
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (e1000 module)
booth are running up to date resease of  open-iscsi/iscsi-initiator-
utils.

To make this strange behavior happens  Equalogic disks have to be
mounted  first.
Then the reboot comes when I unplug the computer's ethernet iscsi
cable from the switch. I have not made
exhaustive test  but the disconnection is around  1 minute then
computers reboot (like reset)  without shutting down and without any
log message  !

Does anybody have similar problems ? Any clue to overcome this ?

Best regards

Marc