On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 01:05:18AM -0800, Marc Grunberg wrote:

> On 5 mar, 08:50, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pa...@iki.fi> wrote:
>
> > So are you using the open-iscsi/iscsi-initiator-utils from the
> > distributions,
> > or self-compiled from open-iscsi.org ?
> >
> > Are you using the open-iscsi kernel modules provided by the distribution
> > default kernels?
>
> Yes I use the provided kernel and open-iscsi from debian 5 and CentOS
> 5.4 :/

Ok. Mike should know if there are known bugs like this in the EL5 open-iscsi
drivers..

> Do you think I should compile my own kernel with latest code from open-
> iscsi web sites ?

Well you can always try them.. make sure you replace both the kernel module
and tools.

> Could it be realted to x86-64 bit mode ? I have not tested this
> behavior on 32 bits distributions.

No, I don't think it's x86_64 causing problems.

> I will try first to enable debug mode to catch some error log ... if
> any.

Yeah.. serial console should help you and allow you to capture the error
messages.

> Just for information ... without ethernet cable link unpluged, iscsi
> disks work very well !

Yep.

-- Pasi