On 03/10/2010 02:14 AM, aclhkaclhk aclhkaclhk wrote:
1. ping -I bond0 192.168.123.174
yes, ok

Could you run iscsid manually in debugging mode and send me all the log output.

Instead of doing service iscsi start just do

// this starts iscsi with debugging going to the console
iscsid -d 8 -f &

// run login command
iscsiadm --mode node --targetname 192.168.123.174-vg0drbd-iscsi0 --portal 192.168.123.174:3260 --login

Then send me everything that gets spit out.

If you can also take a ethereal/wireshark trace when you run this it might be helpful.