Mike Christie wrote:
On 03/15/2010 05:56 AM, Alex Zeffertt wrote:
The bugzilla ticket requests a merge of two git commits, but neither of
those contain the libiscsi.c change that addresses bug #2. Was this a
mistake, or did you deliberately omit that part of your
speed-up-conn-fail-take3.patch when you raised the ticket?

Hey,

It was laziness. I did not update the bugzilla. When I made it, I thought we were only hitting #1 (this was the first patch I sent in this thread). But when I was testing those 2 patches with RHEL 5, I finally hit the problem that bet was hitting. When I figured out that we were hitting #2, I made the second patch in this thread. I then just did not update the bugzilla with the new patch. For RHEL I ended up sending the second patch though.

Thanks for the clarification. Is the fix for #2 being upstreamed? If so, is there a git commit I can reference? (This will make it easier for us to drop the patch when we pull a kernel which has the fix in it.)

Thanks in advance,

Alex