On 04/28/2010 02:07 PM, maguar887 wrote:
Mike,

Thanks for the info!

Do you know exactly which kernel it was patched in?
what is available to us is:
     2.6.18-194.0.0.0.4.el5Matt

Forget the upgrade your kernel comment. The bug I was thinking about was fixed in the kernel you were using, 2.6.18-92.1.6.0.2.el5 (that is actually the kernel for RHEL 5.2 but you said you were using 5.3 btw).

Could you get me a ethereal trace, so I can see if the target is failing the IO on us?

Matt