On 04/29/2010 12:48 PM, david elsen wrote:

Mike,

How can I get the 5.4 and 5.5 kernel fixes and latest iscs-initiator-utils for
RHEL 5.3 Kernel?

I am not sure. Do you normally use Red Hat's rhn service for this?

I would like to change the ISID from initiator while it is trying to connect to
target. I would like to establish multiple iSCSI session between my Initiator
and target. I do not see any option for this in the Linux initiator on my
system.

You cannot control the ISID. The iscsi layer does thos for you. You can control the initiator name, but if you just wanted to create multiple sessions with different ISIDs and let the iscsi layer do it for you then the tools in 5.3 should work. Do you see info in the /usr/share/docs/iscsi-initiator-tools-$version/README about ifaces.

I am using RHEL 5.3 with 2.6.18-128.el5 kernel.

Thanks,

David