Yes, when I get to office tomorrow I can attach screen output of make
fail, as well as support info with equallogic.

I guess to a different point, I understand if we are just killing the
disk that can cause problems, but how can I set it up so that IO is
slow or queues, and doesn't cause disconnects?

Coming from a fiber channel background, you bang away at the disk and
if you exceed disk or array IO, then your application seems to hang or
be sluggish for a bit, but you don't get disconnected.

Is there a way to get similar behavior under iSCSI?  I don't know if
this is expected behavior, or a bug, or just misconfiguration, or
what...