On 6 Sep., 11:36, "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
wrote:

> <4c9e0ac7-c76b-49b8-9a38-67f9cba19...@q2g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>:
>
> > I am not able to connect with nx2i protocol. Why?
>
> Ethereal / Wireshark, maybe?

Hi all,

I think I was able to find a solution for the connectivity failures.
1) For the connectivity beetween hosts and EQ box I use DELL 6248
switches. The hosts interfacese, switches and EQ box are confiured to
use jumbo frames (MTU=9000). The reason for my connectivity problems
was, that the DELL switches need to be configured with Maximum Frame
Size = 9216. 9000 is not enougth. After changing this parameter it
works. The other option is to use standard frame size on all devices
MTU 1500.
2) The Broadcom adapters and there aktual driver does not support
multipathing. I was able to connect with one adapter whithout problem,
but I was not able to get an second connection to the EQ-Box.

Thanks for your help.
Michael