On 11/22/2010 01:07 PM, Sebastian Schwardt wrote:
Hi,

I tried to get the integrated offline engine on a Broadcom NetXtreme II
BCM5709 working and I have some questions.

a)      Does it work in general with a recent Kernel (2.6.34) and a recent
version and open-iscsi (2.0.871) without using RPMs provided by Broadcom? I
found an old email saying that it does not.

No. You need broadcom's brcm/uip daemon. It is not yet merged in open-iscsi.

Let me know if you want the other questions answered still. I am not sure what the broadcom rpms are.