Mike,

I really don't know anything about the offload solutions. It seems to me that
if DCB, FCoE and iSCSI are all off-loaded, then it is all a matter of how that
particular product is configured. Perhaps a more interesting case would be a
product that offloads DCB and FCoE, but not iSCSI. Then iSCSI would have to get
information out of the offloaded DCB solution.

Hmmm. Could lldpad become a client of such a solution to provide the same
information to other applications? That seems to me like the best place to deal
with it if that is possible.

--
Mark Rustad, mark.d.rus...@intel.com