On 03/29/2011 11:34 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
On 03/29/2011 11:21 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
- Is it possible to turn on the libiscsi2 and iscsi_tcp debugging at the
same time?

Actually you can probably skip the above. If you can just get a

Doh! Ignore the part above where I say we can skip the above. We need a trace/logging from both the initiator target so we can see what the initiator thinks it is sending vs what the target is getting.

tcpdump/wireshark trace from the target box it should be enough. Also
check the target logs. I think we or the target might be messing up the
command sequence numbering, so the trace from the target side will show
us everything.

- Could you also take a tcpdump trace on the target, so we can check
that the target is getting the scsi commands that we are waiting on?