On 06/16/2011 01:58 PM, Seth Simons wrote:

> i've not tried, as these are meant to be diskless machines. I'll give
> it a go with usb stick or something similar. I expect a similar

Ok, try it by turning off the bios boot support. So do not run
iscsistart. Just start iscsid and run the iscsiadm discovery and login
command.

> result. I tried with a CentOS liveCD, without much luck.

Is this Centos 6 or 5. I just retested be2iscsi boot support in rhel 6.1
and that is working for me. So at least we know it works in some
configuration. Just need to figure out what is going on in your setup I
guess.

I was just using IET and tgt for the target.