I have a set of minor changes I've made while developing the
Multisession and Leading-login support that I think may be beneficial to
the open-iscsi project as well.

Repo: git://repo.or.cz/open-iscsi/multisession.git
Tag: submitted/minor_fixes_v1

I hope they should be self-explanatory from the git commit messages, but
I'm also including a quick summary here:

1/7: Fix dcb_app.c compile error with old kernels
Allows the HEAD of the tree to compile on systems with 2.6.28 or
earlier.

2/7: Check all ifaces during discovery even if some timeout
There is a bug in the current discovery logic that will cause ALL
interfaces to fail to complete their discovery operation if even ONE of
them cannot reach the given target portal.

This change only addresses transport errors such as connection timeouts,
since other ifaces may succeed if they are on different subnets or
different physical links.  Other errors, such as out-of-memory or
invalid login credentials that are not likely to succeed on other ifaces
if one fails, should probably remain fatal to the entire discovery
process.  It should be easy to add other error cases to the list that do
not warrant aborting all discoveries.

3/7: iscsid: In foreground mode, treat SIGINT like SIGTERM
This allows ^C to exit iscsid but only when it is running in foreground
mode, which is useful for testing.

4/7: Revise bind_conn_to_iface logic
Cleans up what I found to be mildly confusing logic - Basically when you
have both iface->hwaddress and iface->netdev set, netdev trumps
hwaddress even though at a quick glance the code seemed to intend
otherwise.  With this change, hwaddress takes precedence first, then
netdev.

5/7: Fixing compiler warnings in iscsi tools
Compiler warnings are a pet peeve of mine, since my editor has a
tendency to jump to them after compiling.  All of the warnings I found
here were fairly trivial, but I've always approached compiler warnings
with the philosophy of: You need to track them down since some are
important and may lead to ugly runtime complications, and if you go
through the work to find out they are unimportant it's trivial to fix
them so they don't warn any more.

One I could not fix - a link-time warning about the fact that with glibc
you can't truly statically link any app that uses 'getaddrinfo' due to
the way glibc uses dynamic loading within nsswitch to do address
resolution.

6/7 and 7/7: Fixing compiler warnings in fwparam_ibft and open-isns:
These ones I'm less sure about submitting here, since I'm unclear as to
whether or not the fwparam_ibft or open-isns code is still being
maintained externally or just in this codebase.  I also do not have had
the facilities to test these changes, though I believe they should be
functionally neutral.

6/7: fwparam_ibft - I updated prom_lex.c using flex-2.5.35 which,
coupled with a couple minor changes in prom_lex.l and fwparam_ppc.c,
removed the compiler warnings.  But beware that prom_lex.c does not
adhere to the normal coding standards, being an auto-generated file.

7/7: open-isns - Fairly minor fixes here.

--
Jim Ramsay