Thanks Mike,

So what happens if we return the task set full or the busy status forever?
Does the host get an io error at a certain timeout, does the host silently
return back to the application that the operation has completed
successfully,  or does it retry indefinitely?

My concern is that the host is acknowledging the write to the application
after a timeout period for that pdu, which would explain the lost writes
during my target's rebuilds.

thanks,

iscsi devel man.