<CAEx9m44_UGavmNQ-Z8gdutsk-ZRSFZ+nKeBG+YGSK=vxdnn...@mail.gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Attached is the patch for the first kernel TODO item in the TODO list
> circulated earlier. I could not send the patch through git send-email, so
> have attached it here.

Hi!

Why not having "char *err_table[NUM_ERRORS]"

as a "static" variable inside char *err_code_to_string(int code)? Also why not
use "const char *err_table[...]"?

Did you also try "git diff --check" before commit? You have at least one "white
space only" diff (utils/fwparam_ibft/prom_lex.c).

I also wonder whether it wouldn't amke more sense to have #defines like
#define ISCSI_OK "ISCSI_OK: iscsi ok"

and use them for err_table like this:

const char *err_table[NUM_ERRORS] = {
    ISCSI_OK,