On 11/27/2011 06:06 PM, Matt Lundstrom wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Well, the log above was just a sample. The underlying 1011 error sometimes
> appears without a ping error, for example:

Could you try the kernel I sent in the other mail:

http://people.redhat.com/mchristi/kernel-2.6.18-274.el5.iscsidebug1.i686.rpm

http://people.redhat.com/mchristi/kernel-PAE-2.6.18-274.el5.iscsidebug1.i686.rpm

http://people.redhat.com/mchristi/kernel-2.6.18-274.el5.iscsidebug1.x86_64.rpm

It is just the rhel 5.7 kernel but with the iscsi eh debugging on and
with some printks in some of the other iscsi network eh paths. I had to
make a special kernel because the iscsi modules shipped in rhel 5 do not
allow you to turn on debugging for just the eh paths.

If you need to run the rhel 5.6 kernel then you should be able to take
the iscsi modules from the kernel above and run them in 5.6.