On 11/04/2012 11:17 PM, Lalit Chandivade wrote:
> Mike,
>
> The related options are clubbed as a bit map, each bit means something within
> an option.
> I am trying to give few examples for each option,
>
> +             FLASH_TGT_OPTIONS,
>                 This is an IPv6 target
>                 This is a discovery target (send target)
>
> +             FLASH_TGT_ISCSI_OPTIONS,
>                 Data Digest is enabled
>                 Header Digest is enabled
>
> +             FLASH_TGT_TCP_OPTIONS,
>                 Disable TCP Scale Window
>
> +             FLASH_TGT_IP_OPTIONS,
>                 Disable Fragmentation

Did I misread the code? The defs for the bits are qla specific right now
right? I am just asking to move the definitions for the bits to the
iscsi_flash_sysfs code, so it is usable and defined for all drivers that
use the interface. It should be such that if we have a qla4xxx target
and a be2iscsi target then writing the same bitmap to the options file
turns/off the same features.