On 01/14/2013 09:50 AM, moander83 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> iscsiadm is configured with CHAP, and on the NAS there are only a few
> (of many) targets shared with the same user/pass configured on my
> server.
>
> Because of this I get allot of errors in my logs.
>
> iscsiadm: initiator reported error (24 - iSCSI login failed due to
> authorization failure)
>

> Is it possible to ignore these targets? Or even better, specify what
> targets I want to connect to?

You can delete targets you do not want to use

iscsiadm -m node -o delete -T target -p ip

You would have to redo this every time you do discovery though because
the target will keep telling us about them.

Or,

You can just set the setting to not login automatically for specific
targets:

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o update -n node.startup -v manual

You would have to redo this every time you do discovery though because
the target will keep telling us about them.

Or,

You can set the default startup mode to manual. In /etc/iscsid.conf set
node.startup to manual, then

you can enable specific targets to get automatically logged in

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o update -n node.startup -v automatic