> I am not sure what the second sentence about it really being about the
> initiator means.
>
> The kernel dir in the open-iscsi dir is not used any more for newer kernels.
> If you have a older supported kernel then you can use the kernel modules by
> doing
>
> make kernel
>
> They are not updated any more though. They are for older setups.
>
> For newer kernels you should use the iscsi modules that come with a stable
> kernel.org kernel or a distro kernel.

(I had the same question.)

No git tree for the latest code?

I guess following scsi tree is approximation. However, my patch is never
appeared in the tree.

  https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi.git/

How(or where) can I know the patch I submitted to the open-iscsi
kernel side is really merge to open-iscsi (or scsi) git tree?

Masatake YAMATO