On 06/26/2013 05:27 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
> We have not seen it before. I am not seeing it here.

Oh wait, I can hit it when using bnx2i and the OEL kernel
2.6.39-400.17.1.el6uek.x86_64 kernel. I do not hit it with iscsi_tcp
though. Have not tried other upstream kernels with offload yet.

What version of the open-iscsi tools are you using and are you using
software iscsi or a offload driver?

How many sessions do you have running?