For me to replicate the problem I just login to the target using bnx2i.
Just one instance of iscsiadm -m node --login using the bnx2i driver
causes the problem.

I have been trying to replicate when adding debug comments in the kernel
but that made the problem go away. I also tried getting a crash report
but with that enabled the problem went away.