On 2/1/14 2:42 PM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:

On 1/26/14 8:03 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:@@ -1406,6 +1406,17 @@ redirect_reconnect:

         if ((session->t->caps & CAP_LOGIN_OFFLOAD))
                 goto start_conn;

+       if(!strcmp(session->t->name, "iser")) {
+               log_debug(2, "%s discovery set params\n", __FUNCTION__);
+               rc = iscsi_session_set_params(conn);
+               if (rc) {
+                       log_error("Could not set iscsi params for conn %d:%d (err
"
+                                 "%d)\n", session->id, conn->id, rc);
+                       rc = ISCSI_ERR_INTERNAL;
+                       goto login_failed;
+               }
+       }
+

The check for specifically iser here is a little odd. The discovery type is a
generic iscsi attr so we should not have to special case it.

Do you just need that one setting at this time or do you need any other
settings?

At this time (e.g after bind and before sending login) I need only the
session discovery yes/no set param, this goes down to different buffer
management strategy for discovery vs. normal sessions in iser. I
understand that your patch should replace both patches I sent, right?

Yes.