From: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com [open-iscsi@googlegroups.com] on behalf of
KUMAR NITISH [csnitish...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 12:07 AM
To: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Getting log "Login authentication failed with target .." during
login-redirect

Hi Anish,

For status class 0x01 (i.e class-1 (Redirection) ) , status detail of 0x01 is

#define
ISCSI_LOGIN_STATUS_TGT_MOVED_TEMP<https://opengrok.eng.vmware.com/source/s?refs=ISCSI_LOGIN_STATUS_TGT_MOVED_TEMP&project=vsphere-2015.perforce.1666>
   0x01

Please continue discussion on this topic on the link below

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/open-iscsi/yWJIurlai2U

Thanks,
Nitish