Hello,

 What Linux distro are you using?    There are some common tweaks to the
/etc/iscsid.conf and sysctl.conf files that help improve performance.

This link covers how to configure RHEL with EQL.  The same principles apply
to any recent Linux distro.

http://en.community.dell.com/cfs-filesystemfile/__key/communityserver-components-postattachments/00-19-86-14-22/TR1062_2D00_LinuxDeploy_2D00_v1-2.pdf

 Most distros locate all the files under /etc/iscsi.   RHEL/CentOS have
some in /etc/iscsi and the rest in /var/lib/iscsi

 Are you using MPIO?

 What FW are you running on the EQL storage?

 A common tweak I run to help improve read performance is "blockdev".
/sbin/blockdev --setra XXXX /dev/device

 This increases the read ahead value which is pretty low by default.   It's
covered in the PDF as well.

  Lastly have you opened a support case with Dell?     They can review the
diags and switch logs.

 Regards

 Don