Hi,

I have two questions regarding open-iscsi.

1) I experience the same as exposed by the person in this post :
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/6415-iscsid-it-starts-two-process

When I execute iscsid by hand or startup the service, two processes are
being spawned.

As a result when I stop the service only one process is killed the other
stays there. I have to pkill iscsid to clean this process.

Only one process has an associated iscsid.pid file, the second judging by
pid ordering. The second only has an unix socket openned.

If I start iscsid in foreground with -f option, only one process is spawn.

Is this a normal behaviour and if yes, how are we suppose to cleanly stop
the service ?

2) After having done some iscsiadm operations I don't remember, Each time I
enter an iscsiadm command, I get error messages regarding unfound sessions.
The normal output follows but I cannot discard these error messages.

Here is an example of these error messages :

iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session11
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session12
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session13
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session14
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session15
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session16
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session24
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session25
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session26
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session30
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 5
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session31

The only way I found to remove these messages was to reboot the machine. Is
there another way to clean these states ?

Thanks for your help.