I would like to know about the fail over mechanisms used by iSNS for ISCSI
implementation. The RFC states that "Note that it is possible to create
multiple physical iSNS servers to form a single logical iSNS server
cluster, and thus to distribute iSNS transaction processing among multiple
physical servers. However, a more detailed discussion of the interactions
between physical servers within a logical iSNS server cluster is beyond the
scope of this document."

I tried searching but most of the findings are related to Windows and that
too does not explain what are the fail over techniques used or the
implementation details.

Any links or documents about the same would be very useful. Thanks