On 11/12/15, 3:58 PM, Chris Leech wrote:
On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 09:52:57AM -0600, Michael Christie wrote:
Or and Shlomo, I am going to just revert the patch for now until I can
do some performance testing with a patch to add back correct locking
and also re-rerview the patch. Maybe instead of locks I can just use
some kfifos too.

Can we rely on any ordering of completions?  I was assuming that the use
of linked lists instead of kfifos or lockless llists here was due to a
need to remove arbitrary tasks.

When cleaning up from TMFs we cannot rely on ordering.