I recently found and fixed a bug in open-isns:

commit d6004bf7358a3ac3a040b475cdd96fc243b118f8
Author: Lee Duncan <ldun...@suse.com>
Date:   Wed Oct 26 13:54:33 2016 -0700

    Fix DD member doubling when restoring from DB.

    Fix issue where a restore of DD members from
    disc, at startup time, was getting duplicdate
    entries for each member. The membership bit for
    each object must be set when it is read, so
    that duplicate objects can be detected in time
    to be rejected.

At the same time, I fixed a few cosmetic issues and updated the
version to 0.97. This new version includes Chris' recent changes
to support openSSL 1.1.