Hi,

  How do you address more than one LUN in a target? We are trying to
connect from Debian Stretch to an iSCSI volume in a DellEMC Compellent
SC5050 array. In the Compellents the targets are the WQNs for the
controller interfaces not the volumes Individual iSCSI volumes are given
LUN numbers, eg. LUN1, LUN2, etc. Is there any way in open-iscsi to address
individual LUNs within a given target? If we reboot the server the
individual LUNs are connected to by the Device Mapper and given individual
/dev/disk/by-path entries with "-lin-N" suffix (see below). We can't find
any way to get open-iscsi to discover individual LUNs when there is more
than on LUN attached to a target.

    Can you help us please.

        Regards,
           Gerry

/dev/disk/by-path/ip-10.32.141.10:3260-iscsi-iqn.2002-03.com.compellent:5000d310055ba23d-lun-4