Gerry,

I'm not sure I understand the question.  iSCSI doesn't talk to LUNs, it talks
to iSCSI targets.  You address targets (by their IP address).

Once you're talking to a target, iSCSI provides a path for SCSI to do its thing
with that target.  One of the things SCSI (not iSCSI) does is ask the target to
"Report LUNs".  For most storage devices, a list of LUNs comes back, and SCSI
will make each LUN it sees available as a Linux device.   (EqualLogic is an
exception, it has just one LUN per target; but few targets, many more LUNs, is
the much more common pattern and Compellent follows that common pattern.)

The softlink you showed indicates that those LUNs are detected and mapped to
/dev/sdX Linux block devices, as expected.

One more point: Report LUNs will see the LUNs that the storage device wants you
to see.  A lot of them do "LUN Masking" which means that only some LUNs are
visible to a given client, according to access control settings.  If there are
20 LUNs, but LUN Masking is set so your client does not have permission to see
19 of them, then from your client only one LUN will appear in the Report LUNs
reply, and only one /dev/sdX will be created.

        paul