Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the hint. Can you please help me regarding following two
questions.

- Linux block layer perform IO scheduling IO submissions to storage device
driver. If there is a physical device, the block layer interacts with it
through SCSI mid layer and SCSI low level drivers. So, how *actually* a
software initiator (*Open-iSCSI*) interacts with "*block layer*"?

- What confuses me, where does the "*disk driver*" comes into play?

Thanks :-)