Hi Patrick,

I noticed that all your .java files are marked as executable. This is a common problem with some Windows systems, but you're running MacOS, right?

Anyway, there's a web page describing the problem at http:// db.apache.org/jdo/svn.html. Does this apply here?

I'm going to see if I can cobble together a maven.xml for the openjpa- lib project and try to build its jar file...

Craig