On 8/15/06, Patrick Linskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree that this is something that we should work out, and is the
reason that I mentioned earlier that we might want a Kodo-specific
PersistenceProvider at the end of the day. Seems like it's in everyone's
best interests for multiple systems with different OpenJPA derivatives
to behave deterministically.

I agree.  Since it sounds like Abe is working out the initial
re-organization of the ConfigurationProvider and ProductDerivation, I will
wait for those changes before continuing with the OpenJPA derivative
implementation.  Thanks.