Still looking for some response to this request...  Looking at other
incubator projects, some are using "sandbox", some are using "branches",
others don't seem to have an alternate folder for misc development
branches.  I would create the folders if I had the proper authority.  Who
does have the authority?  And, when we find that person, what should we have
them create?

We already have "site" and "trunk".  I think to be consistent with svn
practices, we should have a "branches" and "tags" folder at a minimum.  If
we want to keep "branches" pristine for real versions of OpenJPA, then we
should also create a "sandbox" folder to house any sandbox development
branches.

Thanks,
Kevin