Patrick-

I think I might have removed the release notes due to some over- aggressive pruning when I was preparing the documentation for committal. They can probably go back in, although much of their content is specific to the non-JPA history of Kodo, which might be somewhat confusing.

Alternately, we could always just start "fresh" and act as if it were a new project, in which case, we wouldn't have to migrate over the release notes.