I am using the mapping tool with -action build and -sql out.sql to generate
a DDL script.  In order to get foreign keys created for me I set
openjpa.jdbc.MappingDefaults=ForeignKeyDeleteAction=restrict,
JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction=cascade.

It works when included in persistence.xml, but not the command line or ant
tasks.