How do you "generate" Eclipse projects? "mvn eclipse:eclipse" from OpenJPA source root almost ;-) works for me. I manually fix openjpa-kernel/target/generated-sources source path after importing projects, but everything else seems to be handled properly.

Rahul Thakur wrote:
Hi,

I am just starting out with OpenJPA and tried generating and importing projects in an Eclipse workspace but I get to see the following errors for all the imported modules.

[snip - as copied from Problems view]

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
Cannot nest output folder 'openjpa-examples/target/classes/META-INF' inside output folder 'openjpa-examples/target/classes' openjpa-examples Build path 1168072979859 63185

[/snip]

Thanks in advance,

Rahul