On 1/6/07, Igor Fedorenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do you "generate" Eclipse projects? "mvn eclipse:eclipse" from
OpenJPA source root almost ;-) works for me. I manually fix
openjpa-kernel/target/generated-sources source path after importing
projects, but everything else seems to be handled properly.

This works for me. The only other thing you need to do is define a M2_REPO
classpath variable which points to your maven 2 repository.

Rahul Thakur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am just starting out with OpenJPA and tried generating and importing
> projects in an Eclipse workspace but I get to see the following errors
> for all the imported modules.
>
> [snip - as copied from Problems view]
>
> Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
> Cannot nest output folder 'openjpa-examples/target/classes/META-INF'
> inside output folder 'openjpa-examples/target/classes'  openjpa-examples
> Build path 1168072979859 63185

It looks like you have openjpa-examples/target/classes/ specified as a
source folder, and openjpa-examples/target/classes/META-INF specified as the
output folder.

Try using these

Source Folders :
   openjpa-examples/src/main/java
   openjpa-examples/src/test/java

Output Folder :
   openjpa-examples/target/classes

This is what maven should set up when you run mvn eclipse:eclipse.

[/snip]

--
-Michael Dick